Lorito SA (Société Anonyme) was founded in 1923 by Willy Oehme with headquarters in Vevey on Lake Geneva. At that time, the product range was limited to the production of "Lorito" cream for housewives. A paste for cleaning, polishing and disinfecting leather, wood, linoleum, and the like.button to change this text.
1970 Otto Oehme takes over the company and establishes the manufacturing plant in Wendelstein near Nuremberg.
In 1973 the company celebrates its 50th anniversary.
In 1998, an important step towards securing the future of the family business was taken with the construction of a new factory and head office in Allersberg.
Further sister companies are founded in Berlin, Braunschweig, Hanover, Leipzig and Frankfurt.
In 2003, Ulla Oehme and Klaus Krisch joined the management board, laying the foundation for the future survival of the company.
2005: A further step into the future is taken with the establishment of several foreign companies. Otto Oehme GmbH is currently represented with its products in more than 20 countries.
In 2008, the company looks back on its 85th anniversary.
In 2010, shares will be transferred to Ulla Oehme, who will also become the owner of the company.
Carlos Oehme joins the management board in 2015